
(Klik på billedet for at se det større)
Korres produkter skulle eftersigende kun indeholde naturlige ingredienser og være miljøvenlige. We like!
Following a tip I saw at TUSSENs blog I ordered some free samples of Korres products. And pling! 2 days later, this was put in my mailbox. Now I will begin testing! I have just thrown on the yellow cream. It is a 24-hour moisturizer with thyme, for normal to dry skin ... And I'm pleasantly surprised at this time. It donsen't smell bad in any way and works wonderfully bold.
The products are said to contain only natural ingredients and is also environmentally friendly. We like!
The products are said to contain only natural ingredients and is also environmentally friendly. We like!
Yay, fik også min pakke i går. Er meget spændt på at få prøvet det !
SvarSletJa, jeg synes faktisk slet slet ikke at det er nogle tossede produkter. Du må meget gerne melde tilbage og fortælle hvad du synes :-)
SvarSlet/Amalie♡